Free topic: the use of the camera


I have always liked photography. My father is an amateur of analog photography and since I was little he kept me close to the world of cameras. When i joined journalism I never thought I would learn to use a camera well, much less manage to get good pictures. 


Last semester i took the course "photojournalism" and it was a very good experience. I learned how to handle the camera settings and functions. I learned how important is the light level to get good photos. I also knew the camera accessories and what they are used for.





The work i liked the most was one in wich we had to photograph portraits of people. It was very interesting, and difficult, look for people who agree to be photographed, but my friend helped me and posed for me. Here is a good friend called José Tomás. He is studying music and he had a band called Choclo.


Another interesting job was to interview a journalist and photograph her. After much insistence,  i managed to contact Mónica Rincón and we had a very pleasant time. I asked her about the importance of ethics in journalism and how his personal life was in compatibility with his job.

I am very happy with what I learned because I can use it in all areas of my life. The course gave me great tools to take photos in any situation and get good results. I hope use this in my profesional career and in my personal life.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The radio: my dream job

New career and new hobbie